||Terms And Conditions
Jelly and Blancmange has everything you need to throw the perfect party.
Brimming with gorgeous goodies to delight and entertain your guests.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50
SHIPPING FROM £3.99
**2 DAY EXPRESS AND 4 DAY PRIORITY SHIPPING AVAILABLE ONLINE**
If you need to reach us, please mail us using the 'Contact Us' link on every page. Alternatively you can email customerservices@jellyandblancmangecouk
Jelly and Blancmange
THE MILK HOUSE
We accept ALL major credit/debit cards for online payment as well as paypal. We use paypal secure payment service to process our payments, but you are NOT required to have a paypal account to purchase items online. You will find the credit/debit card payment facility to the lower left hand side of the payment page and the paypal payment facility to the upper right hand side of the same page.
If you are shopping from North America or Europe place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
All photographs and art work on this website are the exclusive intellectual property of Paula Jenkins and Jelly and Blancmange and are protected under international copyright laws. The intellectual property may not be copied, transmitted, published, stored, reproduced, altered in any way without written permission.
Making A Purchase
When email confirmation of your order is received, this indicates that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
We accept all major credit/debit cards for secure online payment as well as Paypal. We regret that we do not accept e-Cheques due to potential fraud and the delays of up to 14 days before we receive your payment.
***SMALL PARTS/CHOKING HAZARD***
Some products and items for sale on this website are unsuitable for young children and children under the age of 36 months due to, but not limited to, small parts which may present a choking hazard or sharp points that may cause injury, this may include sweets and lollipops. We do not accept liability for any injury, loss or damage which may occur due to these products. Where required, we supply the products with a warning label stating that they are unsitable for children under 36 months. The customer must not remove, or allow anyone else to remove, this label. This also applies to any other packaging or lablels that appear on the products or any of the items therein that provide warnings, saftey information or any other information.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the products we sell are not given to anyone who may have an allergy or any other specific condition, which may make the product or its contents unsuitable or harmful to them. We do not accept liability for any injury, damage or loss that may occur due to the products having been given to anyone for whom they were unsuitable, as detailed above.
All the products, where required, have been CE marked to comply with the toy safety regulations 1995 (not including hand crafted items)
We retain the right to change our pricing and discounts offered, at any time and without giving notice.
Any purchases made by you on this website of any of our products will be governed by English Law and will be deemed to have occurred in mainland United Kingdom. The Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and deal with any proceedings brought in relation to the above.
Shipping And Handling
Shipping times vary from 1 working day after despatch to 7 working days after despatch depending on choice of shipping option. We aim to despatch orders the day after the order is received. Goods will only be despatched after your payment has cleared.
Filled party bags are flat packed.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
If you need something urgently please contact us via email or phone and we will advise if this is possible and the additional shipping charges.
Please note that you are responsible for any customs duties or additional local sales taxes.
We aim to choose the most environmentally friendly packaging. This means that we often use recycled packing boxes and our wrapping paper and party bags are recyclable and made from recycled sources.
1. The winning entry will be selected at random from the correct entries received by the competition close date.
2. Prizes are nontransferable and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time
3. The winner will be informed by email and the prize dispatched (by Royal Mail) to the address given at the time of entry. Please make sure these details are correct.
4. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
5. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
6. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
8. There is no purchase requirement to enter this Competition.
9. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
10. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed
11. Employees of Jelly and Blancmange or any associated company of Jelly and Blancmange and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
12. Jelly and Blancmange reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or within the Competition Notice
13. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Jelly and Blancmange and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
14. Jelly and Blancmange cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Jelly and Blancmange is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
15. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party.
16. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Jelly and Blancmange may send entrants promotional emails from time to time. Jelly and Blancmange reserves the right to use the names of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
18. Prizes will only be despatched to UK addresses.
With the exception of certain periods including some Holiday periods, we will normally aim to send your order the next business day. If we cannot fulfil your order from our existing stock we will contact you to indicate this and will provide an estimated delivery date.
Please see Delivery Page for closure details
VAT is already included in the prices shown on the website
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
We make every effort to portray our products acurately but colour shades can sometimes appear lighter or darker than shown. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with you purchases please contact us. Be assured that we will do our very best to resolve your concerns fairly and in a timely manner.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE END OF LINE, EX-DISPLAY OR SLIGHTLY DAMAGED AND CANNOT BE REFUNDED/RETURNED*
Jelly and Blancmange do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
d. Send marketing emails
We are sure you will be happy with your order, however, if you are not satisfied with your purchase please return it to us in good condition and in original packaging within 7 days of receipt and we will refund you.
Please make sure that you order the correct amount of confectionery/sweets/chocolate as these items cannot be returned.
If any of your items arrive damaged or broken we must be notified of this within 24 hours of receipt so we can take this up with the delivery agent concerned and arrange a replacement or a refund. We are unable to replace or refund any items reported damaged after this time. We use Royal Mail services for delivery of our goods, and a signature will be required. We consider your order fulfilled when proof of delivery has been obtained.
Please note when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us; we strongly recommend that you send it registered post. Once the parcel has been received we will issue a refund providing it is returned in it's original packing with all stickers in place and in a suitable condition for immediate resale. We regret that Postage and Packing cannot be refunded.
If we send you the incorrect item by mistake and you return the item to us we will refund postage based on first class mail rate.
Please be advised that orders returned to us as a result of customer over ordering or failed delivery/collection may incur a handling fee.
This does not affect your statutory rights. Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Copyright 2007. Jelly and Blancmange, The Milk House, GL15 4AY.